[Asterisk-Users] conf advices needed

Jean-Yves F. Barbier jybarbier at wanadoo.fr
Mon Apr 14 08:50:58 MST 2003

(PLS, also CC: to 7ukwn at wanadoo.fr, which is my private address)

Hi,

I'm trying to setup 2 boxes with Asterisk; one with one quicknet
PhoneCard, the other with two Quicknet cards: a PhoneCard and a
LineJack; either boxes have a phone connected to the PhoneCards,
a regular line is connected to the LineJack

They'll be both on the internet (by adsl) and the purpose is to
be able to make phone2phone calls, and phone2PSTN calls.

As there are many conf files and as the documentation is not
so clear, I don't know how to setup both machines.

Thanks in advance,

Jean-Yves