[Asterisk-Users] how to register * at FWD from behind NAT

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sun Apr 13 00:10:37 MST 2003

Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:>
> On Monday, Apr 7, 2003, at 10:01 America/Los_Angeles, Chris Wetemans wrote:
>

> Stephen Davies kindly helped me getting this to work earlier today.
>
> Use a recent version from CVS (not sure how recent it needs to be, I am
> using the current version).

It **almost** works for me. . .

I can see the call go out, and the call appears to get set up just fine.

But it's one-way only, from me to them.  I sniffed the connection, and
the SIP stuff all appears to be OK.  Once the call is set up I can see
my RTP traffic headed thither, but nothing comes back at all except the
SIP stuff when I hang up.

I more or less mimicked exactly what you have there, and the
registration seems to be accepted just fine.

So near. . . .

Thx.

B.

p.s. I'm using CVS-04/12/03-17:58:21