[Asterisk-Users] Recording Prompts

Michael Bielicki Michael.Bielicki at Global-Gateway.net
Fri Apr 11 17:01:27 MST 2003

I think you are in the wrong list. You should go to to www.linuxjack.com and
look for furthr info there. this here is the mailing list
about the asterisk pbx software.

On Saturday 12 Apr 2003 00:35, Francisco Perez-Landaeta shaped the electrons
to say: