[Asterisk-Users] Recording Prompts

Francisco Perez-Landaeta fplandae at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 16:35:24 MST 2003

Hi,

I am a newbie. I have been following this list for sometime now. I have some
Quicknet linejacks that I will like to use to talk to Cisco, etc. But, I
don't seem to find the right source. I am trying to do it on Windows. I have
gone to the openh323 forum but have been unsuccesful at finding the
appropiate info.

Could anyone help me out to set this up ? or tell me who has done it in the
past. If it is easier to do in Linux could someone tell me how ? i am
planning to use the linejack to re-direct calls or place voip calls.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Francisco