[Asterisk-Users] No audio in Linejack

isamar at isamarmaia.org isamar at isamarmaia.org
Fri Apr 11 11:43:20 MST 2003

> play with
> txgain=80%
> rxgain=0.8
>
> or just tray another voice fie ( some_file.gsm) :)
>
> maybe it will help :)

I already tried with
 txgain=80%
 rxgain=0.8

I tried also .gsm/.g731/.wav(16bit,8Khz) etc..etc.. and nothing.
For a moment, I thought my board broke but it's working with
OpenH323/pstngw. When I play wav... no errors appear.. just a silence.
It seems to be a linejack issue. I already give a look around
on this list's postings.. but nothing similar...
Any Linejack happy lucky user here to gimme a hand?? :-)
For Linejack's case, which audio format is the best one?

Thanks,

Isamar Maia