[Asterisk-Users] Multiple X100P cards

Jim Archer jim at archer.net
Thu Apr 10 01:09:56 MST 2003

Thanks Martin, but I had no luck.  It seems that * des not know there is a
second X100P card in the machine.  Do I need to tell the drivers somehow?

*CLI> show channels
        Channel  (Context    Extension    Pri )   State Appl.         Data

0 active channel(s)

--On Thursday, April 03, 2003 9:14 AM -0600 Martin Pycko