[Asterisk-Users] IAXTEL Inbound, and Outbound Tollfree Changes

The Traveller traveler at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 9 10:26:36 MST 2003

Yo,

The Dutch gateway has been OK and operational all the time, but
some configuration regarding it was lost on the IAXtel-box yesterday,
which caused calls from IAXtel to Dutch tollfree numbers to fail.  Mark
and I just fixed that, so it should work again, in both directions.

Reminder:

IAXtel to Dutch tollfree: 31800<rest of number>.
PSTN to IAXtel: +31 20 4161483 (wait for the dialtone).

    Grtz,

      Oliver