[Asterisk-Users] Wiki for the * community.

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Tue Apr 8 01:22:17 MST 2003

Hi 2 all.

I was thinking to start a little web site with phpwiki,
to let the * community build a sort of shared
documentation 'bout * & related.
That because in a wiki "place" all grows faster,
and is also the right place to share experiences.
For example it's right to have documentation
about * installations, ie who has done what with asterisk
Till now we don't know much about * use in *real*
world... and when a customers says : yes, that's
interesting, but who is using it in a real world?
and for what?
A wiki site could be the answer (if used, of course).
That could also boost asterisk presence on the web,
and let it be found and known by other people
not currently involved with it.

Of course wiki is just an idea... I'm ready to
deploy it if there's interest, but other ideas
are welcome.

Another web service I find very useful is a web
cvs viewer. It's wonderful to take a quick
look of the code changes (very important
with *, that's a quick growing project).
I've started a horde/chora for me , but
was wondering if digium staff could
start one from the official cvs rep .
Or let someone start it, if they enable