[Asterisk-Users] IP hard phone devices (grandstream)

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Apr 7 18:49:32 MST 2003

The device at VON would have various parts of it's LCD screen go into
"scrambled" mode while a number was being dialed.  I only made one or
two calls out on it while I was manning the booth (yes, that's right,
I was temporary staff!) but the issues seemed to be software-based.
Grandstream also had a little "half-an-ATA186" product as a
single-line converter, but I don't have details on that one.  It was
also $75, which seems to be getting closer to the magic $49.99 price
that will open the Radio Shack floodgates.

JT