[Asterisk-Users] SIP Testing

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Mon Apr 7 09:30:05 MST 2003

I would like to get my Asterisk server working with Packet8.  I already
have my DTA310 talking to Asterisk just fine.

What did you do to get Asterisk working with Packet8?  Are you behind a
NAT firewall?  I am and was not able to get it working with an Asterisk
built from CVS a couple of weeks ago.

I'm behind a NAT firewall.

Thanks in advance for any help!

--Eric