[Asterisk-Users] Quesiton about SIP and MSN

Thorsten Neumann tn at rau.ac.za
Mon Apr 7 06:46:20 MST 2003

Hi there

I got this to work. Sign-in and registration work fine. Also, a SJphone
SIP registered client making a call to the MSN client works. However, once
the call is established and I start any audio, the CLI spits out:

File codec_gsm.c, Line 132 (gsmtolin_framein): Huh? A GSM frame that isn't
a multiple of 33 bytes long from RTP (65)?

What does this mean? Has this perhaps been fixed in a later CVS update?

Regards
Thorsten Neumann
Rand Afrikaans University, South Africa