[Asterisk-Users] CE certification for Europe

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Apr 5 13:31:06 MST 2003

d hinton wrote:> to tilghman:
> "Then contribute already.  Don't troll the list"
> you bozoo, before you call someone a troll you should prob read the post.
> and if that's you opinion arfter that then fine, so be it. but it's always
> some punk, who got bullied on as a kid that hides behind the internet and
> slings pot-shots ;-(

Lord, Dwayne.  Do you think after we sit here and read this sort of
thing that there is going to be a single one of us who would be a
potential customer for your product?

You might be a bright engineer, but your organization needs to hire
someone to filter you off from your potential buying public.

And of course you should thank Digium for providing you this nice forum
that you're using to attack them.

B.