[Asterisk-Users] "-p"

James Sizemore james at deny.org
Sat Apr 5 04:36:56 MST 2003

Thanks I tried "--help",  "-h" is a little non standard for GPL software.
"-h" normally means human readable. See ls, df...ect

But what ever works!  This does fix a wold of problems. It really
should be on by default, with an option to turn it off, not on. <smile>
Happily added to my init scripts for Asterisk.

Just my opinions of course YMMV.