[Asterisk-Users] will this machine handle it

Andre Bierwirth asterisk at kmb.de
Sat Apr 5 03:43:26 MST 2003

Asterisk CVS-03/31/03-00:53:00, Copyright (C) 2000-2002, Digium.
Usage: asterisk [OPTIONS]
Valid Options:
   -h           This help screen
   -r           Connect to Asterisk on this machine
   -f           Do not fork
   -n           Disable console colorization
   -p           Run as pseudo-realtime thread
   -v           Increase verbosity (multiple v's = more verbose)
   -q           Quiet mode (supress output)
   -g           Dump core in case of a crash
   -x <cmd>     Execute command <cmd> (only valid with -r)
   -i           Initializie crypto keys at startup
   -c           Provide console CLI
   -d           Enable extra debugging

-p = Realtime Priority

Andre