[Asterisk-Users] AT&T T1 Cable Needed!

John Harragin jharragi at mw.k12.ny.us
Fri Apr 4 14:54:12 MST 2003

After days of searching, I found H600-307. Searching this yeilded a pinout -
ta da!

47 LI (High)
22 LI
48 LO
23 LO (High)

(there is also a loopback pair - but I won't bore you with this)

I get:  I=In, O=Out

Does anyone know if High (telephone lingo) corresponds to tip or ring?
On our normal RJ45 do we transmit (Out) on 1&2 or 4&5?

John