[Asterisk-Users] AT&T T1 Cable Needed!

John Harragin jharragi at mw.k12.ny.us
Fri Apr 4 12:25:06 MST 2003

Hi,

I just got a T1 interface for a AT&T (became Lucent) System75 (uses same
cards as Definity). I would take a crack at making a cable but can't
determine the pinout for a cable and it is not apparent from the board.
Asking you guys makes sense as one of you may have one of these systems. The
cable has a amphenol male D50 connector on one end and probably a rj45 on
the other. I also don't know if any other devices are needed between the
System75 and asterisk The DS1 Tie Trunk card is a TN722B.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks,

John

This e-mail was scanned and found clean by Monroe-Woodbury CSD Antivirus.