[Asterisk-Users] CE certification for Europe

David Stubbs stubbsd at es-net.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 00:52:00 MST 2003

we are what you would call a small company dwayne, we have less that 20
extentions in use but.. Asterisk is working quite well for us, and it
beat EVERYTHING we could find in the market for COST! and functionality.
in fact it came in under £3,000 less!. ( and the was with no voice mail
queues . . .. etc).

The most expesive thing we got was the channel bank..

The the most conforting thing we got was the support of digium and Mark.
If we have a problem, we searching though the new groups, if that don't
help, we have the irc channels.. thanks to all you great people on there
:-). But if that doesn't help or we need help NOW .. we are company down
time means mouny, Mark is always ready to help us out of the shit.

For that we would gladly pay double.. and we would still have a cheeper
system :)

GPL is great, if for some reason the main develpers can no longer work
on a project, people can step in. If you want to change direction you
can but.

Digium Have provide I wonderfull mix, the freedom and security that the
GPL gives a company AND the support it needs when we needs it.

On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 08:16, asterisk-users-admin at lists.digium.com