[Asterisk-Users] will this machine handle it

asterisk at billheckel.com asterisk at billheckel.com
Wed Apr 2 06:46:27 MST 2003

I am running that same level of box ( with more RAM ) as my test box and it worked nearly acceptably
with the T100P but has severe sound quality issues with the T400P running more than 2 calls into VM
or playing announcements.

It will be marginal, try and find a faster box, even a P-II 450 would be much better.

Bill