[Asterisk-Users] Setting up PABX

Only Yours babbler2k at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 12:43:49 MST 2003

Hi guyz

I m very much new to Asterisk and i want to establish
a PABX for my house at the moment i have

X100 card(Configured)
Asterisk PABX(Installed)

Now i want to know how would i recieve call for e.g.
i want during incoming call (after demo mess). if user
press 9 (for e.g) the call redirect to host1(for e.g.
again).or if ne user of gnophone want to dial outside
how would he do so .

N e sort of help in this regard would b very precious
to me

Thanks

Obaid
(Plzz reply As soon as possible)

=====
Some people see dreams ,Some people wakeup and make them reality.