[asterisk-ss7] Asterisk >> MTP3d Connection timeout

Rafael dos Santos Saraiva rafaelsnsa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 19:14:06 CST 2016

Hi

There is any timeout or desconnection by inactivity for connection between
Asterisk and remote mtp3d service? I explain: I have a box with low call
traffic, after various hours without calls the ISUP messages stops between
boxes. In box that run mtp3d server the /var/log/mtp3d.log shows the follow
message:

Dec 15 21:28:05 [ERROR] mtp3d.c:293 l4isup_event Unhandled ISUP event,
OPC=xxxx, DPC=xxxx, CIC=6, typ=RSC, link=xxxx

Thanks

--
Att,
Rafael Saraiva