[asterisk-ss7] charge indicator

Laura Maurizi lauramaurizi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 05:44:57 CST 2013

Hi Marcelo,

I agree to pay for your work and, since you have experience in SS7 I’ll
explain to you what else I need.

I’m trying to interconnect to Telefónica de Argentina. We’ve made several
tests and they ask me to solve three things:

1.       Send charge indicator

2.       Make a call sending no caller id number

3.       When I receive a call without caller id number I should ask for it
before letting the call progress.

Could you make patches for items 2 and 3 too?

Below I transcribe part of the mail I received from Telefonica, It’s in
Spanish but I maybe you speak Spanish too.