[asterisk-ss7] Asterisk with SS7 via Wanpipe, Dahdi and libss7 – with ISUP SAM support

Wasim Baig wasim at convergence.pk
Thu Jan 12 04:30:54 CST 2012

wow, that is excellent news Mr Mueller! takes me straight back years and
years ...

so, now we have chan_ss7, libss7 and ss7box as free, opensource options
... i wonder if someday we'll see libISUP as well?

the best place for distribution would probably be github ... let me know if
we can be of assistance ...

-wasim

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 15:21, Michael Mueller <ss7box at gmail.com> wrote:

> if you have Sangoma cards you can use ss7box; SAM is working; clustering
> working; it's a stable platform that runs ITU and ANSI; it's free,
> unrestricted, and copyable now; until distribution and documentation are
> set up to be autonomous, send me an email and I'll see that you get a copy
> and I'll help you set it up
>
> I'm considering adapting ss7box to Digium cards; it might be a fair amount
> of work; I'd like to discuss this with a Digium adept, so if you know
> anyone that could help, please send them my way; i'd be happy to discuss
> the details openly here or on any other forum if appropriate, so please
> advise on this aspect as well
>
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 3:32 AM, Barry O'Donovan <barry at opensolutions.ie>wrote:

>> --

wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92 30 0850 8070 |
peace be upon you ...