[asterisk-ss7] Asterisk with SS7 via Wanpipe, Dahdi and libss7 – with ISUP SAM support

Michael Mueller ss7box at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 04:21:20 CST 2012

if you have Sangoma cards you can use ss7box; SAM is working; clustering
working; it's a stable platform that runs ITU and ANSI; it's free,
unrestricted, and copyable now; until distribution and documentation are
set up to be autonomous, send me an email and I'll see that you get a copy
and I'll help you set it up

I'm considering adapting ss7box to Digium cards; it might be a fair amount
of work; I'd like to discuss this with a Digium adept, so if you know
anyone that could help, please send them my way; i'd be happy to discuss
the details openly here or on any other forum if appropriate, so please
advise on this aspect as well