[asterisk-ss7] chan_dahdi & libss7 alphanumeric extension

Gustavo Mársico gustavomarsico at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 07:45:38 CDT 2011

It was a recent post about this. Check you isup.c and change it for this:

Regards

Gustavo

static char char2digit(char localchar)
{
	switch (localchar) {
		case '0':
			return 0;
		case '1':
			return 1;
		case '2':
			return 2;
		case '3':
			return 3;
		case '4':
			return 4;
		case '5':
			return 5;
		case '6':
			return 6;
		case '7':
			return 7;
		case '8':
			return 8;
		case '9':
			return 9;
		case 'A':
			return 0xa;
		case 'B':
			return 0xb;
		case 'C':
			return 0xc;
		case 'D':
			return 0xd;
		case 'E':
			return 0xe;
		case 'F':
			return 0xf;
		case '#':
			return 0xf;
		default:
			return 0;
	}
}

static char digit2char(unsigned char digit)
{
	switch (digit & 0xf) {
		case 0:
			return '0';