[asterisk-ss7] Asterisk 1.8.4.2 + LibSS7 1.0.2 : Early Media Problem

florian at gruendler.net florian at gruendler.net
Wed Jun 22 06:08:11 CDT 2011

Hassan, I think I have a contribution to your problem:

As of Release 1.6, you need to make an explicit

exten => 1234,n,Progress()

else Asterisk will not proceed using SIP/183 with SDP. Can you show the signaling data of the SIP session? It would help to understand what call vector you are having issues with since the routing (aka dialplan) has different requirements on an incoming (SS7->SIP), respectively outgoing call (SIP->SS7).

Regards, Florian