[asterisk-ss7] DAHDI_SPANCONFIG failed on span 9: Invalid argument (22)

Dave George dgeorge at teletoneinc.com
Sun Jul 24 11:01:47 CDT 2011

modprobe wct4xxp t1e1override=0x00 worked for me.

But to get all the spans to change to T1 first I had to set them all to E1
and then Set them all to T1 using

Service dahdi stop

modprobe wct4xxp t1e1override=0xFF (Set all to E1)

dahdi_cfg -vvv

service dahdi start

service dahdi stop

modprobe wct4xxp t1e1override=0x00 (Set all to T1)

dahdi_cfg -vvv

service dahdi start

Dave