[asterisk-ss7] ss7_called_nai=dynamic parsing bug or config mistake?

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Thu Jan 13 05:23:16 CST 2011

On 1/13/11 11:37 AM, peterpet wrote:
> Hi, look my debug :
>

> Chan_dahdi.conf
>
> language=en
> relaxdtmf=yes
> context=telecom_1
> switchtype=euroisdn
> usecallerid=yes
> callwaiting=yes
> usecallingpres=yes
> signalling=ss7
> group=3
> ss7type = itu
> ;ss7_explicitacm=yes
> ;ss7_autoacm=yes
> ss7_called_nai=dynamic
> ss7_calling_nai=national
> ss7_nationalprefix=0
> ss7_internationalprefix=00
> ss7_networkroutedprefix=iwillnotusethisnai
> ss7_unknownprefix=iwillnotusethisnai
> ss7_subscriberprefix=112
> linkset = 3
> pointcode = XXXX
> adjpointcode = XXX
> defaultdpc = XXX
> networkindicator=national
> cicbeginswith = 1
> channel = 63-77
> cicbeginswith = 17
> channel = 79-93
> sigchan = 78
> mtp3_timer.t21 = 63000
> isup_timer.digittimeout = 500
>
> In this situation my telco want to be 112 (EU emergency call) a
> subscriber and everithing is OK. Do you restart asterisk after
> replacing settings in your config? And i think your dialplan will be
> like this
> _1XX             => {
>                                 Dial(DAHDI/g2/1${EXTEN},60);
>                                 Hangup;
>                             }
I have identical config now to yours, and I get this when I try your
suggested dialplan's 1${EXTEN}:

                 --VARIABLE LENGTH PARMS[1]--
                 Called Party Number:
                         Nature of address: 1
                         NI: 0
                         Numbering plan: 1
                         Address signals: 1109#
                         [ 05 81 10 11 90 0f ]

I'm running the stock libss7 1.0.2 with 1.6.2.15 from Digium's CentOS
repo, are you using a modified libss7?

Thanks,
Vahan