[asterisk-ss7] ss7_called_nai=dynamic parsing bug or config mistake?

peterpet peterpet at mail.ru
Thu Jan 13 01:37:54 CST 2011

Hi, look my debug :

     -- Executing [112 at emergency:3] Dial("SIP/sip-2-000366d1",
"DAHDI/g3/112112,30") in new stack
     -- Called g3/112112
Len = 32 [ 96 82 1d 85 76 00 0e 85 08 00 01 00 60 01 0a 00 02 06 04 01
10 11 f2 0a 06 03 10 25 19 29 39 00 ]
FSN: 2 FIB 1
BSN: 22 BIB 1
 >[0] MSU
[ 96 82 1d ]
         Network Indicator: 2 Priority: 0 User Part: ISUP (5)
         [ 85 ]
ss7-mtelOPC 5176 DPC 118 SLS 8
         [ 76 00 0e 85 ]
                 CIC: 8
                 [ 08 00 ]
                 Message Type: IAM
                 [ 01 ]
                 --FIXED LENGTH PARMS[4]--
                 Nature of Connection Indicator:
                         Satellites in connection: 0
                         Continuity Check: Check not required (0)
                         Outgoing half echo control device: not included (0)
                         [ 00 ]
                 Forward Call Indicators:
                         Nat/Intl Call Ind: call to be treated as a
national call (0)
                         End to End Method Ind: no end-to-end method(s)
available (0)
                         Interworking Ind: no interworking encountered (0)
                         End to End Info Ind: no end-to-end information
available (0)
                         ISDN User Part Ind: ISDN user part used all the
way (1)
                         ISDN User Part Pref Ind: ISDN user part not
preferred all the way (1)
                         ISDN Access Ind: originating access ISDN (1)
                         SCCP Method Ind: no indication (0)
                         P-M bits(0) P: 0 O: 0 N: 0 M: 0
                         [ 60 01 ]
                 Calling Party's Category:
                         Category: Ordinary calling subscriber (10)
                         [ 0a ]
                 Transmission Medium Requirements:
                         Speech (0)
                         [ 00 ]
                 --VARIABLE LENGTH PARMS[1]--
                 Called Party Number:
                         Nature of address: 1
                         NI: 0
                         Numbering plan: 1
                         Address signals: 112#
                         [ 04 01 10 11 f2 ]
                 --OPTIONAL PARMS--
                 Calling Party Number:
                         Nature of address: 3
                         NI: 0
                         Numbering plan: 1
                         Presentation: 0
                         Screening: 0
                         Address signals: 52919293
                         [ 0a 06 03 10 25 19 29 39 ]

Chan_dahdi.conf

language=en
relaxdtmf=yes
context=telecom_1
switchtype=euroisdn
usecallerid=yes
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
signalling=ss7
group=3
ss7type = itu
;ss7_explicitacm=yes
;ss7_autoacm=yes
ss7_called_nai=dynamic
ss7_calling_nai=national
ss7_nationalprefix=0
ss7_internationalprefix=00
ss7_networkroutedprefix=iwillnotusethisnai
ss7_unknownprefix=iwillnotusethisnai
ss7_subscriberprefix=112
linkset = 3
pointcode = XXXX
adjpointcode = XXX
defaultdpc = XXX
networkindicator=national
cicbeginswith = 1
channel = 63-77
cicbeginswith = 17
channel = 79-93
sigchan = 78
mtp3_timer.t21 = 63000
isup_timer.digittimeout = 500

In this situation my telco want to be 112 (EU emergency call) a
subscriber and everithing is OK. Do you restart asterisk after replacing
settings in your config? And i think your dialplan will be like this
_1XX             => {
                                 Dial(DAHDI/g2/1${EXTEN},60);
                                 Hangup;
                             }

And look may be you were wrong with settings with differents group ?