[asterisk-ss7] E1 configuration params

mitul at enterux.com mitul at enterux.com
Mon Jan 10 16:38:18 CST 2011

Just a question running my mind does Digium LIBSS7 have SLC= parameter that it reads from chan_dahdi.conf coz it does show me some warnings, undefined parameter I load or reload dahdi within asterisk.

Any one - Matt, can you give us an update if such varaible can be defined using std configuration.

Regards,
Mitul Limbani