[asterisk-ss7] Can't Block CIC No "circuit group blocking acknowledge" from peer

Storer, Darren darren.storer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 20:20:25 CST 2011

Hi Grzegorz,

when issuing CGB messages, are you using the console commands "ss7 block"
and "ss7 unblock" ? If so, which parameters are you supplying?

I'm assuming that chan_ss7 uses CGB as standard from the console commands
above (I have experience with the other SS7 stacks on Asterisk). I wonder if
it would be better to change the source to send ranges of individual BLO
messages instead...

Regards

Darren