[asterisk-ss7] Too many links defined for linkset

Jorge Antillon jantillon at ticom.co.cr
Mon May 17 13:05:16 CDT 2010

Gustavo,

Well, what are the implications?, will that break some intricate logic
into the SS7 stack or just break the standard set forth in Q.704?
so that's for one, for two, there is that additional patch to be applied
to chan_ss7 when having more than one signaling channel on a single
cluster.

Jorge Antillon
CEO - CTO
ticom - Costa Rica Telecom