[asterisk-ss7] Too many links defined for linkset

Arafath-uz-zaman khan shaon.khan at gmail.com
Mon May 17 12:04:58 CDT 2010

Hello Wasim

Thanks for your mail. Yes i changed that setting's early, but i m confused
if that effect, Cause i will go for a large installation after few days. so
just to confirm if i need to change anything more on the code.

Thanks again
Arafath

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Arafath-uz-zaman khan <shaon.khan at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello all
>
> I was trying to configure total 32 E1( 16 E1 per server) using sangoma
> card. I got following msg when i am trying to run mtp3d " *config.c:707
> load_config_link Too many links defined for linkset 'MSC1' for link 'l17'
> (max 16)* " . How can use more E1 with chan_ss7, does anyone have any
> patch or information, so i can use. Please guide me
>
> Best Regards
> Arafath

Arafath-uz-zaman khan