[asterisk-ss7] Set NAI -> Subscriber for outgoing calls

Gustavo Marsico gustavomarsico at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 14:28:37 CDT 2010

If 112 is the only number that you need to send as subscriber you set:

ss7_subscriberprefix=112

in chan_dahdi.conf. Also "ss7_called_nai=dynamic" must be set above the ss7_subscriberprefix line.

I don't remember if the internal function strips the 112 when is matched. In case that 112 is removed, you can do exactly how you describe, only replace the 112 in ss7_subscriberprefix by 07 and that's it.

I'll try to find the patch to set the NAI call by call and I'll sent to you ASAP.

Best regards,

Gustavo