[asterisk-ss7] SS7 Costa Rica

Jan Berger janvb at live.com
Thu Mar 18 13:00:03 CDT 2010

Jorge,

Firstly - don't take for granted that the message you are played by the switch indicate the correct problem - are the circuits on your E1's opene for outbound calls at the switch?

What I would do is to ask the network how they expeect thee numbr and NAI set. If that is not possible then I fear you have to start testing from one end to another A-Z. I usually end up doing this myself even inside neetworks because it's so slow getting answers from some networks.

Etc - assume you want to call 93452302 - just an example Norwgian number

1. try 93452302 in National

2. try 093452302 in National

3. try 004793452302 in National

4. try 93452302 in Unknown