[asterisk-ss7] How Asterisk + sigtran ?

Amish amish at 3g.co.za
Fri Feb 5 12:46:01 CST 2010

Hi John,

What advantage does the architecture on the following webpage provide?
- http://wiki.projectdiastar.org/index.php/Project_DiaStar_Server_-_SIGTRAN

Would it not be better to provide a M3UA implementation that resides on
the Asterisk server rather than a separate server?
The use of Routing Contexts and Routing Keys in M3UA would help to
distribute traffic across multiple Asterisk platforms.

Cheers,
Amish