[asterisk-ss7] SS7 MAP Support for Asterisk

Muro, Sam research at businesstz.com
Tue Oct 27 13:58:39 CDT 2009

Hello Marco

Currently I have the MAP working on asterisk but only for Sangoma card.
The stack itself seems complete and make use of dahdi and libss7 but the
XMTP2 API must run on Sangoma!

The devel of the solution (leibICT) from Uruguay managed to integrate with
MSC and exchange all higher level messages (LBS for my case). He also
support sigtran which I think should be your approach to this. Dicea also
claim to support but for some reason they were not interested.

Otherwise myself m thinking if i can add something to the community by
developing TCAP/MAP support direct on LIBSS7 as part of my dissertation

I'm looking forward for suggestion
Sam