[asterisk-ss7] dadhi ss7 error cic

Gustavo Marsico gustavomarsico at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:13:28 CDT 2009

Hi,

Message 0x3 is INR (Information Request), please see Q.763 page 10.
This means that the other switch is asking for ANI, maybe you're
sending the IAM without Calling Party Number and the far end need it.
In the meantime I'll check if INR/INF is supported.
It'll be helpful if you send the ss7 trace to check this.

Regards,

Gustavo