[asterisk-ss7] At what interval should FISUs be sent?

Marcelo Pacheco marcelo at m2j.com.br
Sat Jul 4 11:11:14 CDT 2009

In no way shape or form I was defending that behavior as acceptable,
just stating some interoperability facts.
One FISU each 0,75ms is continuously for 64kbps links.
I still don't get it, use dahdi mtp2 kernel feature, and you should get
continuous FISUs whenever the link isn't transmitting anything else.
Regards,

Marcelo