[asterisk-ss7] At what interval should FISUs be sent?

Robert Kenton robert.kenton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 10:29:11 CDT 2009

Well, according to Q.706 (SS7 Message Transfer Part Signalling Performance),
the emission time is 0,75 ms.
I think this is the interval of sending each FISU message because as in the
Q703 state that "Under normal conditions, when no message signal units are
to be transmitted or retransmitted, fill-in signal units are sent
continuously"

Robert.