[asterisk-ss7] At what interval should FISUs be sent?

Gustavo Marsico [Gmail] gustavomarsico at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 23:42:02 CDT 2009

It's talking about Japan:

Note: In the ITU-T Japan variant, signaling link quality is checked by the
continuous transmission of flag octets (8-bit bytes) rather than FISUs;
FISUs are sent only at predefined timer intervals (e.g., once every 150
milliseconds).

If you live in Japan can make sense that, but in ITU world it's just like as
Kristian's said.

Regards,

Gustavo
Buenos Aires, AR