[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 :: Nature of Address Indicator ??

Tusar tusarbd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 00:58:05 CST 2009

Hi,

Thanks, Thank you very much for your quick answer.

I just need to set "Calling Nature of Address Indicator" as "unknown"
. How can I do that by changing code ?

may be you are pointing to l4isup.c ..

 res = isup_calling_party_num_encode(chan->cid.cid_num, pres_restr,
0x3 /* network provided */, param, sizeof(param));

should I change here from "0x3" to "0x0" for setting it as "unknown" ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
//Tusar\\