[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 :: Nature of Address Indicator ??

Kristian Nielsen knmeister at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:04:23 CST 2009

Tusar <tusarbd at gmail.com> writes:

> I am using chan_ss7-v.1.91 and it is running superb . Just a quick question ..
>
> Is there any way to set .."Called Nature of Address Indicator" or
> "Calling Nature of Address Indicator" like ..
>
> Called Nature of Address Indicator = unknown/national/international/subscriber
> Calling Nature of Address Indicator = unknown/national/international/subscriber

This is handled automatically to some extent.

Basically, if the phone number starts with "+" or "00", the nature of address
indicator is set to "international", else to "national".

There is currently no way to set "subscriber" or "unknown".

Check the source file l4isup.c if you are interested. The check is in
isup_phonenum_check(), used in isup_called_party_num_encode() and similar
functions.

 - Kristian.