[asterisk-ss7] libss7 and Motorola MSC

Florian Smeets flo at kasimir.com
Tue Feb 10 12:27:38 CST 2009

On 10.02.2009 19:00 Uhr, Matthew Fredrickson wrote:
> Florian Smeets wrote:
>> On 10.02.2009 18:34 Uhr, Matthew Fredrickson wrote:
>>> Can you also post a full chan_dahdi.conf?
>>>
>> http://85.214.131.9/~flo/chan_dahdi.conf
>
> It looks like, from you ss7linktest output that your point code is
> wrong.  It should be 1801 in your chan_dahdi.conf, not 1800, right?

Ah sorry about that. I have 2 servers. The ss7linktest output is from
about two weeks ago, i was testing with the 2nd server then.

Now I'm working on the first one. They are completely the same except
for the pointcodes, obviously.

The chan_dahdi.conf you are seeing is from the first server. So 1800 is
correct 1801 is the 2nd server.

Sorry for the confusion.

And yes i'm still pretty sure the pointcodes are correct ;-)

Thanks,
Florian