[asterisk-ss7] sending sms over E1 using libss7

Anders Baekgaard ab at dicea.dk
Thu Aug 20 08:53:25 CDT 2009

The SMSC is used for bulk SMS, we have installations processing more than 2
mio / day. It is also used as SMS "hub" where it routes SMS's between a number
of operators and others using GSM MAP/SS7 and SMPP. It is based on our
SCCP/TCAP/MAP protocol stack which has other uses as well.

The price tag is still at introduction level, although the installed base is
growing with increasing pace.

Best regards,
--
Anders Baekgaard