[asterisk-ss7] Sangoma A104DE + Dahdi + libss7 + Asterisk -KERNEL PANIC

Attila Domjan adomjan at tvnet.hu
Fri Aug 7 03:50:22 CDT 2009

the v37 is for the A108 cards, for A102 the latest is the v34 and also
contains this fix. the firmwares are in the wanpipe and/or
ftp://ftp.sangoma.com/firmware
Last night I made another probe (A108D V37 firmware, dahdi-2.2.0.2,
wanpipe-3.4.4), the kernel panic came after the first ANM, so reverted
back to 3.4.1.

Attila