[asterisk-ss7] VÁ: A question about Domjan's libs s7

Domjan Attila adomjan at tvnet.hu
Sun Aug 2 13:55:52 CDT 2009

Hi,

ssp01*CLI> core show channels
83 active channels
41 of 600 max active calls ( 6.83% of capacity)
29401 calls processed

ssp01*CLI> core show uptime
System uptime: 2 days, 19 hours, 52 minutes, 51 seconds

seems stable and working fine

ssp01*CLI> core show version
Asterisk 1.6.0.9 built by root @ ssp01.pr.hu on a x86_64 running Linux
on 2009-07-17 09:54:49 UTC

(+ some patches from 1.6.0 svn (rtp dtmf, sip deadlock, timeout warning
in Dial when has Packet2Packet bridging + modified mgcp (ncs) +
packetcable cops))