[asterisk-ss7] VÁ: Re: chan_dahdi updated in my s vn

adomjan at tvnet.hu adomjan at tvnet.hu
Tue Apr 7 14:22:22 CDT 2009

We are close to real production the ss7 stuff seems stable now. I just let you know in asterisk-1.6.0.9 the ss7 is broken, only missing 2 lines.
If I will have time I try to implement initiate continuity check. I have 1 month to playing with an AXE and a Lucent switch, in production It wont be possible.