[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7, sangoma A104 to local telecom partner, but NOT_ALIGNED, MTP send fifo not ready, BLOCKED Local Hardware

Robert Verspuy robert at exa-omicron.nl
Tue Sep 30 02:43:51 CDT 2008

Kristian Nielsen wrote:
> Robert Verspuy <robert at exa-omicron.nl> writes:
>

>> [Sep 29 11:24:21] WARNING[2330]: mtp.c:940 timeout_sltm_t1: No SLTA
>> received within Q.707 timer T1, trying again on link 'a'.
>>

> This has been covered in several threads in the past, you might want to check
> the archives.
>
> In short, the other end is not properly doing the SLTR/SLTA part of
> SS7. Either disable slta checking on your end, or get the other end to enable
> it.

After some searching I found the "sltm => no" config parameter, just
like Grant mailed.

With this option, I do see some more traffic.
But I receive "circuit group reset"'s coming from a different pointcode
then the signalling point code.
chan_ss7 does not act on these resets, because it's probably not the
source pointcode. ??

In the mean time, I got some more information.
It seems, that I have to setup the signalling to pointcode x, and the
voice channels to pointcode y.

But how do I set that up?

I would think to create 2 links. One for signalling, and one for the
voice channels.
And combine them into one linkset,
But I can only configure one pointcode per linkset, right?

Thnx in advance,
Robert

--
*Exa-Omicron*