[asterisk-ss7] Re; LibSS7 issue-Almost there

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Sep 16 12:28:27 CDT 2008

Sriram wrote:
> Hi
>
> after shutting down asterisk .. ss7linktest now shows :
>
> Starting Link 1
> Link state change : IDLE ->NOTALIGNED
> Len = 4 [ff ff 01 00]
> FSN: 127 FIB 1
> BSN: 127 BIB 1
>  >[0] LSSU SIO
>
> Link state change : NOTALIGNED->IDLE
> Link state change : IDLE->NOTALIGNED
>
> this is similar to what i got after i get to asterisk CLI and do a ss7
> show linkset 1

Ok, so as long as there are no alarms on the link, this means that we're
not detecting any messages from the other end.  We should be seeing
either SIO or SIOS received ('<').  It is likely that the other end has
not turned the link up.  Just tell them you're not seeing SIO or SIOS
from them on the link when you try to align the link.

Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc.