[asterisk-ss7] CIC blocking command

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Tue Sep 16 10:55:06 CDT 2008

Martin Kuca wrote:
> Hello,
> i have 2 pointcodes routed to adjacent PC with the same CICs numbers in
> one linkset.
> when i use command: Usage: ss7 block cic <linkset> <CIC>

Crud, yes.  I know why.  It's because when I wrote that command, we
didn't support different dpcs within a linkset (although now we do
support this), so it's looking through all the CICs on the linkset and
every time it finds the CIC specified, it blocks it (regardless of DPC).
  It's something I"m going to have to fix...

Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc.